The Best Medical Spanish Online Courses for Healthcare Professionals
Awarded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
No credit card info will be taken.
Why Learn Medical Spanish with CanopyLearn?
Designed for Medical Use
- Applied to Everyday Clinical Scenarios
- Accredited with CE and CME Credits
- Earn Certification of Completion
Learn Anywhere Anytime
- Online, self-paced platform
- 100% Mobile Friendly
- 15 minute bite-sized Modules
Improve Cultural Competency
- Medical Telenovela in every Lesson
- Learn Cultural Differences
- Improve Linguistic Competitiveness
What You’ll Learn: Spanish + Medical + Culture
All-In-One Medical Spanish Program
Within each lesson, you learn the medical terms, Spanish foundations, and cultural knowledge. You can learn, speak, do exercises, watch telenovelas, and take quizzes on CanopyLearn holistically.
Culture Friendly Communication Skills
You will gain abundant cultural knowledge and socio-culture appropriately communicative skills to serve Spanish-speaking patients, by watching the medical telenovela series in every lesson.
Consolidate Your Spanish Foundation
You will get everything you need – grammar, pronunciation, accents, and vocabulary – to master Spanish. We integrate the medical topics and Spanish to save your precious time from learning them twice.
Research-Validated Pedagogy Proves Itself
Our Authentic Context Tutoring(ACT) pedagogy helps you adapt to a natural learning curve. The virtual tutor, patient-provider role-plays, various interactive activities, and flashcards can help improve your medical Spanish.
- CanopyCredential Assessment
- Standard Rate: $250
- 7-Day Refund
- Credential ScoreCard
- CanopyLearn Medical Spanish is a self-paced eLearning course. Completing the all-3-level medical Spanish courses on CanopyLearn does not guarantee you to achieve a certain level of scores on the CanopyCredential bilingual assessment.
- Enter the access code when you create your account when you about to sign up.
- Apply the the promo code at the checkout page when you about to pay.